The UMass Club is happy to offer Members our Thanksgiving Made Easy Meals!
Our healthy, sustainable and delicious menu items come pre-cooked and include reheating instructions. Meals are $139.95 and serve 6-8 people.
The final day to place your order is on Wednesday, November 20th at 4PM.
Meals may be picked up at the One Beacon Street loading dock on:
Tuesday, November 26th between 2PM - 6PM
Wednesday, November 27th between 9AM - 2PM.
Carefully created by Executive Chef, Damian Zedower, CEC our Thanksgiving Made Easy Menu includes...
- Backyard Farms Butternut Squash Bisque,
Vermont Maple - Local Apple Relish
- Vermont Creamery Sea Salt Butter Basted Maine Family Farms ABF Turkey,
- House Made Sausage - Sage & Local Cranberry Stuffing
- Vermont Crème Fraiche Whipped Yukon Potatoes
- Baked Backyard Farms Brussels Sprouts & Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Cinnamon Smoked Backyard Farms Heirloom Carrots
- Fresh Baked Apple or Pumpkin Pie
To place your order, please contact our Member Relations Coordinator, Cayli Armstrong.
Place My Order