Professional services are plentiful at the UMass Club.
Our Members rely on access to first class amenities. From private dining and meeting rooms to remote work space and reciprocal club access, Members create a professional presence for their business in downtown Boston and beyond.
The Dining Room
Not only does The Dining Room offer spectacular views, but we have a range of dining options:
- Business casual dining on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Monday - Friday
- Dinner Service, Saturday's 5pm-9pm
- Full-service Bar
- To-Go meals available for Members on the run
Your office away from your office. Expand your office square footage with our five private meeting rooms. Perfect to host:
- Board meetings
- Product launches
- Training programs
Don’t worry we’ll have all of the details covered:
- Office supplies - Pens, notepads, flip charts
- Audiovisual equipment - wi-fi access, projector, screen, microphone and podium
- Hospitality station - coffee, tea, fruit and cookies
- Printing/Fax services
Our Members often retreat to the Club for a tranquil environment to really get some work done. You can choose the perfect work space for you in the Member Lounge.
- Open lounge with comfortable seating
- Perfect for a casual coffee meeting or propping up the laptop
- Enjoy the view of Boston Harbor while you work
- Get caught up on the news - we’ve got all the major newspapers
Membership makes business travel easier. Our Members directly benefit from access to a worldwide reciprocal club network. While on the road Members can utilize reciprocal club services that include:
- Concierge services
- Overnight accommodations
- Dining reservations
- Purchasing tickets to local sporting/concert/theater events
Due to Governor Baker's mandatory closure of restaurants throughout Massachusetts until April 7th, the UMass Club has developed a selection of virtual Member amenities.