Always a friendly and sociable atmosphere.
Members and guests appreciate the welcoming UMass environment, while respecting our customs and courtesies.
Get the quick facts about visiting our Club!
Hours of Operation
- The UMass Club is currently open 5 days a week.
- Monday & Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday-Friday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday*: CLOSED
- Sunday*: CLOSED
**Open select Saturdays & Sundays (and available for private events)
- Entry is limited to current members and registered guests
We request that Members and guests use sound judgement when considering your outfit for:
- A business meeting or Club event
- A formal dinner or a casual bite
- A holiday celebration
Helpful dress code reminders:
- Members, family of Members, and guests are asked to wear attire appropriate for the occasion or event
- Attire that is torn and/or in need cleaning or repair, is not appropriate
- Those not following dress code guidelines will be asked (nicely) to change or to leave the club
- Parking is available for Members and guests in the One Beacon Garage. We are unable to validate parking anytime of the day. Members and visitors that park in the One Beacon Garage after 4pm are eligible for a discounted rate. Visit the office in the garage prior to departure for more information.
- There is additional parking in the Government Center Garage, or the PO Square Garage; all within walking distance of the Club
- The Club is accessible via public transportation
- .6 miles from South Station
- .7 miles from North Station
- .2 miles from State Street Station (Orange line and Blue line)
- .2 miles from Park Street Station (Red line and Green line)
- .3 miles from Downtown Crossing Station (Orange line and Red line)
Guest Access, Privileges & Payment
- Guests are welcome to visit the Club when accompanied by a UMass Club Member
- Guests without a Member host may use Club facilities if guest access has been arranged in advance with our Membership Director, Cass Luna
- Cash payments for Club services are not permitted, host Member and guests must establish method of payment upon arrival
- Members are ultimately responsible for charges incurred by sponsored guests.
- Please set all devices to silent or vibrate mode while dining in the Grille Room
- Members are requested to use all communication devices sparingly and in a manner that does not infringe upon the enjoyment of fellow Members in the Member Lounge.
- Members are allowed to make and take phone calls in the public common areas of the Club.
- Smoking is not permitted at the The UMass Club.
Programs & Events
- Guests of Members are welcome to attend at all Club programs and events
- Guests must be accompanied by the host Member at all Club programs and events
- Members and guests are expected to comply with Club rules, including by-laws and house rules
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests
- Children under the age of 17 require adult supervision